Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: The Restoration Church (Lighthouse)

Featured Replies

Link below to Sunday's sermon. This is more of a lecture really. I wanted to cover the restoration movement and this was a good week to do it because we have a guest speaker next week. It is interesting with a lot of history. We discuss Thomas Campbell and the Barton Stone. We discuss church history and denominationalism. The premise is that the church should be a lighthouse, drawing people to it and not be acting like a machine gun tower trying to pick off anyone who disagrees. Notes are also available

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20592630

Loved the message. It reminded me of the song 'The Lighthouse'.

 

There's a lighthouse on the hillside that overlooks life's sea.

When I'm tossed it sends out a light that I might see.

And the light that shines in darkness now will safely lead me home,

If it wasn't for the lighthouse, my ship would sail no more.

Chorus

And I thank God for The Lighthouse, I owe my life to Him.

Jesus is The Lighthouse and from the rocks of sin,

He has shown the light around me, so that I might clearly see.

If it wasn't for The Lighthouse, Where would this ship be?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.