Classics or Bowls for Highlands in 2006

jbwill2

I think that the HHS-Saint X game at PBS is the i-Wireless FOX 19 Prep Classic. Is HHS participating in any other events which are classics or bowls? I think that their game with Conner last year was the St. Luke's Champions Bowl. Also, the HHS-Beechwood scrimmage is part of a larger scrimmage event... what is it called?

Does anyone know the the game schedules for the Fox 19 Prep Classic? Are there going to be several games? Who is playing who outside of X vs. HHS?

Sat. Sept. 9th.

WITHROW VS TAFT 10:00 A.M.

HIGHLANDS VS LOUISVILLE ST. XAVIER 1:00P.M.

MOELLER VS MASSILLON 4:00P.M.

CINCINNATI ST. XAVIER VS CLEVELAND ST. EDWARD 7:30 P.M.

Sat. Sept. 9th.

WITHROW VS TAFT 10:00 A.M.

HIGHLANDS VS LOUISVILLE ST. XAVIER 1:00P.M.

MOELLER VS MASSILLON 4:00P.M.

CINCINNATI ST. XAVIER VS CLEVELAND ST. EDWARD 7:30 P.M.

What is the admission cost going to be for the games? And are they going to try to clear the place in between games?

I don't have any NKU games to work that SAaturday so I might come on over to PBS to check out some Ohio HS Football. If not then I might go back home that weekend.

$12.00 for all day or when you deceide to leave, no re-entry.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I went to the Prep Classic website and bought my ticket for the event. I will catching a TANKBUS down at about 8:30 that morning so I can get to the stadium in enough time to watch the Taft/Withrow warmups. If anyone will be tailgaiting...do you mind it if I stop by and visit???