Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches' Wives Documentary

Featured Replies

 

A buddy of mine sent this to me this morning. Thought I'd share as it features some Kentucky high school coaches. Wives/girlfriends often have the toughest job associated with athletics.

Every job is tough, not just certain places.

It takes toll on family and friends

Every job is tough, not just certain places.

It takes toll on family and friends

 

There are some jobs, though, where everything is just bigger and tougher. If I were a coach at one of those places where you're entire family is known and recognized, I'd have a hard time dealing with how people would treat them.

 

I know there are stupid people all over the world who ruin things for everyone, but I'd have a really hard time if I was a coach at a place where there was no private life for my family. It's fine if it's me, obviously that's what I would have signed up for. But, if it ended up impacting my family I wouldn't want to do that to them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.