Dayton 60 Silver Grove 29

Final from Silver Grove.

Green Devils controlled this one the whole way. Randy Kuntz has been an outstanding player for the Big Trains during his career and I commend his effort and intensity as he has very little help around him this season. It would be very easy for him to take the bulk of the shots on this team, but he is always looking to set up his teammates and continues to play hard through it all. He had some really nice passes that were dropped or not finished by teammates or he would've been close to 10 assists.

The Devils were led by 3 in double figures, Adrian Hall with 14, Sam Brewer with 12 and Harvest Gifford with 11. 10 of the 11 players for Dayton scored in this one.

The trains have a tough one tomorrow as they kick off the 10th Region All-A Classic against the high powered offense of Paris.

Congrats to my man Sam Brewer (Brew Crew) and the Devils.

My hat too, is off to Randy Kuntz, the Lone Ranger, remaining from the Trains teams of years' past.

I do not envy the Trains having to make the trip up the AA to Brooksville tomorrow night to play Paris. This one will get ugly quick, and could result in Paris putting up triple-digits should they choose.