Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fans point of view

Featured Replies

I don't have a dog in this fight,however I would like to say that I follow Bullitt East closely. I have never known Bob B. to take the green light off any of these kids. They like to press and push the pace. Seems like everybody gets their attempts.

  • Author

What about the polson and klefot kids ? Wilson also

  • Author

Raikes dad coaches, they call him something a bug name. Lol

  • Author

Kids do seem very close, I do I agree

  • Author

I have been going to Bullitt East games since 1984. I love watching those kids. I really like that tall lanky boy #21 gets 10 or 12 a night and 7-9 rebounds. Hustler like Tyler .

Couldn't win without anyone of them, each one was been the difference between a win or loss already this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.