Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (12-7-15)

Featured Replies

Both are interchangeable parts of a team. I really don't think it matters.

 

Interchangeable? I don't know if I can agree. I never have been a fan of teams switching starting lineups every game or every so often. I feel that this can mess with the chemistry of how a team plays. I also do feel that the Stangs have never started a two guard front before so why start the trend now. Ridder is listed as a guard, but he is a lot more versatile than Rolf is. Rolf is strictly a point guard. Either way, the Mustangs have come out strong, but they have a hard test in Holmes tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.