Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Does anyone else listen or watch on Mondays to hear what Shea in Irving says about the Cowboys, it is hilarious. I used to think it was fake, but they swore on the Box Score that he was a real caller every week. I DVR the show each Monday so I don't miss his call to the show. Anybody else ever hear him call the show?

I don't listen regularly but the guy does make me laugh.

Danettes did a funny bit today recreating if Shay were to read Dr. Seus to his kids.

His calls are highly entertaining. the "Ginger" . . .

  • Author

I bet that was funny. He said he was babysitting when he called Monday.

When he thinks Garrett does something stupid he calls him the Ivy League Ginger.

  • Author

I can't wait for Shea in Irving tomorrow!

  • Author

Shea was funny today but not as good as he usually is. He said for Dan to just replay his call next week if the Cowboys lose. He also said he wants Romo to sit out the rest of the season.

  • Author

He was excited today, but he is funnier when they lose.

  • Author

I'd guess tomorrow will be just a highlight show and not live, but Shea will be fun whenever he calls. I'd guess Monday.

  • Author

Can't wait for Shea in Irving tomorrow!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.