Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was the Bryan Station Coach Suspended?

Featured Replies

That parent is a police officer. I know that all of the parents are hardworking citizens that have student athletes on the team, but it is magnified because of the students father. His influence alone because of his occupation has thrown gas on something that could've been kept in house and resolved. The days of respect going both ways at a football practice are fading away. I would never charge at my old coach because I knew that he not only was an adult figure that I respected, but I knew that I was going to be on the end on an "adult" action if I did. There was no striking just a get off of me resolution to the charge at the coach. Then it was broke up by the teammates and other coaches on staff. Statements were given and the investigation is still ongoing. The timing is terrible on all of this because they have a tough task already in facing a strong Scott County squad on Friday.

Story is that a player lost his mind during practice and physically accosted the head coach. Coach pushed him away. Not sure how hard that push was. Kid tells parents his side of the story. Parents go to the school.

 

Coach suspended.

What a shame! Conditions sound as if expedited treatment needs to take place. Too, many kids affected after putting in a full season's efforts to allow some lengthy bureaucratic due diligence. Sounds as if the Coach is being punished along with his Team until he proves himself innocent. What happened to the Principal doing his research, conferring with the Superintendent, both interviewing Coach with findings evaluated and decision made?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.