Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 KHSBSA All-State Selection

Featured Replies

It is going to be interesting game between first and second teams-the West team list no goalies on either the first or second team. Only goalies are HM.

 

I believe this was intentional.... somehow the East coaches conspired to make sure they had a better chance of winning the contest.... #thefixisin . :sssh:

I'd have to agree that not even getting an honorable mention for him seems more than a little odd. Leading scorer on the state champs is not worthy of that? My guess is that all the CCH players are more than happy with the big shiny trophy that they got on Saturday and the individual stuff is just icing on the top.

 

The bolded portion doesn't really come into play, the voting had to be turned in a couple of weeks ago.

 

This being said, I do think that Litzler was very deserving of an all-state selection this year. I wonder if his name was submitted for consideration. I feel that he, along with others at CCH, did not get some of the accolades they deserved this season.

The bolded portion doesn't really come into play, the voting had to be turned in a couple of weeks ago.

 

This being said, I do think that Litzler was very deserving of an all-state selection this year. I wonder if his name was submitted for consideration. I feel that he, along with others at CCH, did not get some of the accolades they deserved this season.

 

True, I forgot that this voting took place some time ago. Maybe there is some sort of limit per team of names that can be submitted but I don't know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.