Whats the 15th looking like in 07?

AC will be tuff also they have that pitcher who is a just a sophmore and is really good. I dunno what Pikeville is bringing back but they will be solid Im sure. Paintsville and JC was both very young this year. And you better watch out for Belfry they will be a tuff team. If their pitching improves then they better be watched out for. And next year they will still ahve a young team.

You better throw Lawrence County in the mix. Those kids are working hard up there and will be tough for anyone to overlook.

Yes, with a team that was loaded with Sophmores and Juniors they have a good mix of solid players back next year. Plus Lawrence County has never had two straight losing seasons as a matter of fact, I believe this was only the third losing season since 1977.

Yes, with a team that was loaded with Sophmores and Juniors they have a good mix of solid players back next year. Plus Lawrence County has never had two straight losing seasons as a matter of fact, I believe this was only the third losing season since 1977.

Yes, but I think it will be a while before Lawrence County makes it out of that district.

• 2 weeks later...

I would pick Johnson Central to be my preseason favorite in '07. Fyffe and Blanton will be a tough one-two punch with Conley mixing in there as well.

1. Johnson Central

2. Paintsville

3. Lawrence County

4. Pikeville

5. Allen Central

6. Belfry

7. Sheldon Clark

8. Pike Central

9. Magoffin County

10. Phelps