Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plumber recommendation?

Featured Replies

I'm in need of a plumber ASAP, I've got a backup somewhere between my septic tank and the house that I've tried to auger out without any luck. Anyone know a small plumber in the Campbell County area that they would recommend?

I'm in need of a plumber ASAP, I've got a backup somewhere between my septic tank and the house that I've tried to auger out without any luck. Anyone know a small plumber in the Campbell County area that they would recommend?

 

 

The NKY Contest is sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing. For all your plumbing needs, please contact Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing at:

 

Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing in Northern Kentucky and Southern Ohio

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=51630&d=1438241134

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.