Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Sermon: Spooky Stuff

Featured Replies

Link below to yesterday's sermon. If interested in seances, ghosts, Ouija Boards, Psychics, and other spooky halloween stuff you may enjoy learning what the Bible actually says about it. Notes are also available. Everything is of no charge of course.

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20522891

PP1, thanks for sharing your sermons. Truly love your notes! It must take you some time & work to do it. So my question to you is how much time do you put in working on your sermons on average?

  • Author
PP1, thanks for sharing your sermons. Truly love your notes! It must take you some time & work to do it. So my question to you is how much time do you put in working on your sermons on average?

 

Probably 5 or 6 hours a week. There are preachers that claim to spend 50 hours a week on their sermons. I tease them a little when I hear them say that. The trick is to preach things that you know and not try to learn and study things the same week that you preach them. I am blessed to have a lot of preachers in my family as well as a 34 years of my life listening to sermons. I also think that because I structure my sermons to be completely biblically based, it make it easier. I probably spend 3 hours a week putting the sermon together and I practice it about 4 or 5 times.

Probably 5 or 6 hours a week. There are preachers that claim to spend 50 hours a week on their sermons. I tease them a little when I hear them say that. The trick is to preach things that you know and not try to learn and study things the same week that you preach them. I am blessed to have a lot of preachers in my family as well as a 34 years of my life listening to sermons. I also think that because I structure my sermons to be completely biblically based, it make it easier. I probably spend 3 hours a week putting the sermon together and I practice it about 4 or 5 times.

Thanks for your reply! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.