Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

District 35

Featured Replies

Cov Cath and Holy Cross will play tomorrow any predictions both teams are great good coaches both going to regionals both will make a good run what are your predictions who are the players to watch on both sides any input?

CovCath will win this one - easily

 

Agreed. I could get as ugly as the 10 - 0 loss Cov Cath just put on Holmes if HC doesn't keep pressure om the ball in the midfield. HC has a tendency to sag off in the midfield by a good 10 - 15 feet.

If HC can stay tight in the mid they could be OK. My guess is that they keep 9 guys back and hope to counter Cov Cath. I'm not sure this will work, I've heard how good cov cath defense is. If HC keeps it with in 3 we could count that as a win correct?

I believe Cov Cath will beat up on Holy Cross as well. They had a decent crowd last night, and they were playing Holmes. With no football game tonight I'd look for there to be a decent crowd, but we will see. Day will cause problems for sure, as he is one of the best play makers I have seen this season. I say 8-0 Cov Cath. Could be a bit closer, maybe 5-0. Best of luck to both teams.

CCH is a good balanced team, but is there no respect for HC? I do not believe HC will win this, however they are better than what everyone on here believes.

CCH is a good balanced team, but is there no respect for HC? I do not believe HC will win this, however they are better than what everyone on here believes.

 

I couldn't agree more. I think Holy Cross will lack any sort of attack, but defensively I think they could keep it closer than what is being predicted. I would think somewhere around 3/4-0 but I do not see a 10-0 score here. Maybe I will be proven wrong but I think it will be closer than what is being expected.

I don't see HC having much if any offense in this game because their mids will be concerned with playing defense and never transition quick enough to offense to create any threats. I think HC's defense has been pretty solid this year with the exception of the Cooper game but Cov Cath brings a totally different team to the field than anyone HC has played this year. I don't care how good HC's defense is because if their mids do not keep pressure on the ball and mark others players closely, Cov Cath will have plenty of opportunities to score. The D can only do so much so they need help out of the mid. I expect a minimum 4 or 5 goal difference in this one.

I just hope they have a good officiating crew for this one. I didn't see last years game but recall seeing posts on here that HC had 6 or 7 yellow cards to Cov Cath's 1. So, hopefully this is a clean game with no injuries for either team.

I would anticipate and even further limited pool of officials for this as it is Friday and early. We'll see

I posted this on the Cch vs HC thread....

 

Had to leave early for the hunting camp, but for CCH the following named to the all district team.....

 

Michael Wessels

Brice Day

Jacob Litzler

 

Please post who else made it.......and congrats to all...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.