Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. 10 Sheldon Clark 0 (5 innings)

Featured Replies

I was afraid this might happen. Boyd is the gem of the east this year for sure.

I think that Boyd's best competetion came in the region finals, but then again I am prejudice:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that Boyd's best competetion came in the region finals, but then again I am prejudice:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Your not prejudice, you are correct. Raceland would be advancing also if they were playing Sheldon Clark. I was not impressed with them at all last night, but as they say, today is a different day. BC needs to come out and play with the same intensity that they had last night and take care of business.

 

Game is at 7:00 and should be on 1080 AM

It was a great game for the Lions last night with Justin Moore dominating on the mound and BC's batters absolutely stinging the ball, esp leadoff hitter Kyle Potter who has carried his hot bat over from the regions to the sectionals and setting the tone for the LION EXPRESS

Your not prejudice, you are correct. Raceland would be advancing also if they were playing Sheldon Clark. I was not impressed with them at all last night, but as they say, today is a different day. BC needs to come out and play with the same intensity that they had last night and take care of business.

 

Game is at 7:00 and should be on 1080 AM

I know what you are saying about today is a different day KL, you never know about h.s. kids. 1080am, :eek: oh no - that is the same one that tried to carry the regional title game. They are terrible. I hope to see updates and a final on bgp because I can promise you by the broadcast on 1080am that no one will be able to tell what the heck is going on:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.