Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going to the state softball tournament?

Featured Replies

I'll be there! Just wish I didn't have to be there so danged early!!:cry:

 

:fight:

  • Author
I'll be there! Just wish I didn't have to be there so danged early!!:cry:

 

:fight:

I hear you. Those 9 a.m. first-pitch games are for the birds — or Maroons, as it were. :D

  • Author
Thought it already took place?

Ummmm … No. That was the Northern Kentucky High School beer league tournament.

Ummmm … No. That was the Northern Kentucky High School beer league tournament.
Wasn't aware that the KHSAA endorsed "beer league" softball.
  • Author
Wasn't aware that the KHSAA endorsed "beer league" softball.

It won't be for much longer, fortunately. Hopefully the good folks in Northern Kentucky will finally see the writing on the wall, despite years of denial that their quaint little "sport" is better suited for guys who look like me than 17-year-old girls. No one else plays beer league. Get with the '90s, NoKy. (Or in my mom's case, the '50s — she couldn't believe they still played that ridiculous abomination in the '80s when I was in HS!)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.