September 25, 201511 yr They put on another good show for the RAW audience on Monday. Seems like you can always count on a good match when these guys perform in the ring together. Both have tons of charisma. Both give you reasons to love and hate them . In your opinion , are these two a couple of the best in the business? I always enjoy when they compete together in the ring. Throw in Cesaro in a triple threat match and that would be fun to watch as well.
September 25, 201511 yr Regardless of what we think about them, they are the two best guys on the WWE roster.
September 25, 201511 yr Author Regardless of what we think about them, they are the two best guys on the WWE roster. I think I would have to agree with that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.