Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Wins the NFC East?

Featured Replies

With all the drama surrounding this division I find it quite difficult to make an accurate guess as to who is going to make it to the playoffs..

 

Dallas:

 

No Romo, no Dez, no Witten, no Randy Gregory, no Greg Hardy, no Orlando Scandrick........ and still managed to beat the Eagles.... How? No clue. Don't ask me. Dallas is currently leading the division at 2-0, can they maintain? Maybe. But with all the talent drop off in their injuries I find it hard to believe they can show consistency. I'm feeling 8-8, and that truly may be enough to win the division if they play their cards right.

 

 

Washington:

 

The lone second place is the Skins from the Capital. While Kirk Cousins performed admirably this week, do you see any sort of consistency from Washington? They are without DeSean Jackson for a few weeks, I'm curious to how it plays out for them.

 

NY Giants:

 

Is there a more of an accident waiting to happen than Eli Manning, Tommy C, and the Giants? I really can't get it through my head how they give away games like they do. I guess it's true what they say, losing is truly a habit. Their recieving core is among the best in league, but will it be enough to propel them in a weak division?

 

Philly:

 

Where do I start? 0-2 and a loss to the injury plagued boys at home of all places.. I really don't know how to read this team. Are they better than this? Can they be better than this? They have the best running back in the league in my opinion, but yet he has a total of 10 yards so far this season. Laughable. I'm really starting to wonder what happens to Chip at the closing of this year if he doesn't get it together.

 

 

So... What say you? Who wins the NFC East?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.