Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 6 Boyd Co. 4 Final

Featured Replies

Lady Rams reach the championship game.

 

Along with baseball in the title game as well.

 

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A RAM.

absolutely, TBF. Way to go Lady Ramblers! Congrats to the boys also!

Way to go Lady Rams!!!!!!! TBF I must have been posting this at the same time that you were, I have ask the mod to combine the theads. Baseball and softball in the region finals - IMPRESSIVE:thumb:

  • Author

Very good day indeed.

 

It's a shame us fans have to make a decision upon whom to follow, the boys or girls. I feel all attempts should be made to schedule the tournaments at different times, if possible. I know it cant be perfect since you have to complete it prior to the next step, but it seems like you could certainly plan the semi's and finals at times where you could attend both tourneys. Just gives both tournaments the chance to make more cash.

Agreed TBF. If the Lady Rams weren't playing tonight, I am positive most of them and their families would be making the trip to Morehead to support their friends and classmates. I know my family would be going.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.