Best QB in 6A

FBJunkie

I'm going to throw Woosley (Trinity) into the discussion. By his own standards, he would be the first to tell you he under-performed against Ensworth and Male. But, I think his stats are worth mentioning against arguably the toughest 4 game stretch to open the season.

52-89 (58.4%) for 716 yards / 6 TD / 1 INT / 1 Rushing TD. In an offense that I feel the staff is trying to be a little more run first so far this year. Again, stiff competition. Looking forward to watching his progression over the next several weeks and happy with his performance so far. Ready to give him the Heisman - NO. But, feel like the Rocks are in good hands.

I mentioned Walker Wood this week. Just want to stress how the kid really impressed even in a 70-14 defeat. How in the world does that happen?

I'm not going to argue Shelton for Male. He was pretty special last week - needs to be on this list as well. Looking forward to watching his progress in addition to others. No INT's this year!!! Davis Mattingly who????

Davis was at the Trinity game as were a group of recent and not so recent former players. I wonder what kind of shot he has at UK beyond this year. Kid just impressed with his ability to make the right play.

Woosley is solid. Shelton has been stellar. In Shelton's defense he hasn't played a whole game yet this season and I'd bet the house he doesn't play beyond the 1st quarter tonight at Seneca.