Are the programs really down?

Crosley

volleyblogger---your theme that Ryle is going to magically turn a corner is admirable. I hope you're right. After seeing them this weekend, I have my doubts.

Another blah weekend at LIVT. Thumped by NDA, dropped a set to Louisville Holy Cross and lost to a mediocre Bishop Watterson team. The win against Cincinnati SUA is a throw away since they played without 3 seniors starters.

NDA is very, very close with the Louisville teams but need to increase that killer instinct in decisive games. They pull back a bit from the service line and attacking. When they did, both Assumption and Mercy took advantage.

volleyblogger---your theme that Ryle is going to magically turn a corner is admirable. I hope you're right. After seeing them this weekend, I have my doubts.

Another blah weekend at LIVT. Thumped by NDA, dropped a set to Louisville Holy Cross and lost to a mediocre Bishop Watterson team. The win against Cincinnati SUA is a throw away since they played without 3 seniors starters.

NDA is very, very close with the Louisville teams but need to increase that killer instinct in decisive games. They pull back a bit from the service line and attacking. When they did, both Assumption and Mercy took advantage.

I'm not saying Ryle WILL turn the corner or that they are good. I'm just saying Scott shouldn't be boasting about their record with a soft schedule. NDA is very close to the Louisville powers, but it's now or never for them. Sacred Heart only loses Zweibel and Assumption and Mercy have a lot of young talent. The pandas have to find a way to get passed Assumption this year or it's not going to happen for a while.