NCC at Cooper Predictions/comments?

Think we have seen 2 different Cooper teams this year. When they're playing and when they're not.... Same with NCC who has been off and on. I think both teams due to the coaching staff will be on tonight. Should make for an exciting match. I am curious to see if Cooper rest some starters due to there match with Conner on Thursday though...

Think we have seen 2 different Cooper teams this year. When they're playing and when they're not.... Same with NCC who has been off and on. I think both teams due to the coaching staff will be on tonight. Should make for an exciting match. I am curious to see if Cooper rest some starters due to there match with Conner on Thursday though...

Good point and this is Cooper's 5th of 6 games in 8 days. With the most important game, a critical district match being the 6th game Vs Connor. How in the world did the Cooper staff ever agree to this schedule or over look this point?

First off, I don't think the coaching staff has anything to do with it. Mike is only helping out part time. The Cooper coaches are good friends of his, they asked him to help out when he can and that is what he is doing. From what I understand, he was only around in the preseason once in a while and is not at any training during the season because he has his own business to run. I am not sure why Mike helping out some friends of his and staying close to the game he loves is such a big deal!

Anyway, I expect the Cooper coaching staff to play with one eye on Thursday. That district is tough and Conner is playing well, that game means way more than tonight that is for sure. Good luck to both teams tonight. If both teams are switched on it would make for a great match.

Their last meeting was in Regionals where Cooper got stomped. Now with the new assistant at Cooper' date=' can they do any better or is NCC going to dominate again?[/quote']

I will tell you that Mike has the utmost respect for the ncc coaching staff and soccer program. Cooper will be looking past this game toward a very important district match up on Thursday. With that said, I'm sure they aren't just going to roll over and welcome a loss. 7-0 will weigh on their minds, and I'm sure that Ncc will want to show they can beat a decent Cooper team and get back to their winning ways. Like someone else said, if both teams come to play it could get interesting.

Signed: old washed up coach