Who Would Win? : Saint X vs top Japanese X League team

CCHDynasty

Saint X or Top X League team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Saint X or Top X League team?

• Saint X
    • Top X League team

For those who have no idea what the X League is should read this - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-League

But in short, it is a professional American football league in Japan. Believe it or not but Japan is ranked second in international football so they're not bad at all. But a month ago the top professional Japanese X League players played against non professional former college US players in the world cup and got crushed 49-14 and then 59-12 in the gold metal game. So even though Saint X is a high school team, how do you think they would fare against the top X League team?

It is still men versus boys, without ever watching them play I'd guess right off that Japan would be the favorite. Remember every player they played against was a college level football player, every member of St. X is not a college level football player, plus they are several years younger.

It is still men versus boys, without ever watching them play I'd guess right off that Japan would be the favorite. Remember every player they played against was a college level football player, every member of St. X is not a college level football player, plus they are several years younger.

ALOT of those US players were DII and DIII. Some of them were DI like Trent Steelman but they would probably get smacked big time against a DI college team like Ohio State. But even considering that they crushed them by 40. Saint X is a DI feeder at most so I would consider them a very tough opponent vs the pro X League team.

True elite HS Teams have Elite Size and Speed...I would honestly have to watch the Japanese team play to have a better feel for their game.

I've seen them play in the world cup against other int teams and they crushed them. They play very similar to US, but they don't seem to have any confidence when playing the US. They were noted to have low accuracy with passing when playing any us team. They turn the ball over very easily and get sloppy when intimidated. That's all I know. Other than that they are the second best at football.