Predictions: Beechwood at NCC Thursday 8/27

Beechwood travels to NCC. Will NCC students pack the gym and make some noise? Will Beechwood ever lose again? Will NCC's gym have air conditioning? And most importantly, what are the specials at the concession stand?

Well let me help you with some answers......

Trust me, there will be PLENTY of seats in the gym, volleyball is like softball, hardly any students come to watch, except for a rivalry game.

Beechwood WILL lose.......but this night :idunno:

No AC in the gym, but the past few days and nights with this GREAT weather, the temp will be perfect inside.

.50 popcorn is a bargain and it's damn good. Other than that the usual fare....candy, hot dogs, nachos/pretzel & cheese.

As far as the noise goes......if you can handle my incessant babbling you'll be OK, I'll be handling the PA. :thumb: However, I will NOT be like some PA guys and announce EVERY point, kill, block, who's serving, what they had for lunch, their favorite cartoon character, their favorite color Skittles, plans for after high school....................

OK you sold me, I'll go. Honestly, curious to see what Beechwood is doing so well that they are undefeated. I thought Beechwood would be a rivalry game for NCC, considering Beechwood knocked NCC out of the All-A last year, and there seems to be some football history between the 2 schools. Too bad more students won't go and support.

I'm not much on predicting outcomes of games or seasons before they are played. I also think that in Northern Kentucky, you have to bring your A-game every night. If you don't, you will get beat. There aren't many teams that can take nights off and get away with it.

Beechwood brings solid passing and defense with an excellent setter. That's a good combination against most high school teams. They will be outclassed with better talent a couple nights this season, but generally will be successful.