Letcher County Central @ Pikeville Prediction

Letcher County Central at Pikeville  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Letcher County Central at Pikeville

• Letcher County Central (1-0)
    • Pikeville (1-0)

Pikeville picked up right where they left off last regular season in their opener last week with a very impressive 43-6 win over Prestonsburg. This week Pikeville takes on 5A opponent Letcher County Central in the Pike County Bowl. Letcher County Central posted a solid win in their opener last week but Pikeville will be a whole different challenge. It is getting close to 2 years since Pikeville lost a regular season game. Can Letcher County Central do anything to stop Pikeville? Will this be a close contest or will Pikeville roll over another opponent?

Imo, Pikeville wins in a close one. The Panthers were hitting on all cylinders in every aspect of the game last Friday evening. Pikeville's not a one dimensional team by any stretch. Pugh is a pure beast, no doubt. However, I really don't think Coach Mac tipped his hand to reveal other weapons at his disposal. PIKEVILLE - 42

Letcher Central - 35

Imo, Pikeville wins in a close one. The Panthers were hitting on all cylinders in every aspect of the game last Friday evening. Pikeville's not a one dimensional team by any stretch. Pugh is a pure beast, no doubt. However, I really don't think Coach Mac tipped his hand to reveal other weapons at his disposal. PIKEVILLE - 42

Letcher Central - 35

I agree, Pikeville dominated the game vs Pburg and could've won by more if they'd kept their starters in.

I do think the playbook was condensed for the game. I think your "other weapons" would include vertical routes. McNamee was not even targeted once vs Pburg and now that Dials is more comfortable I think they'll expand the passing game more.

I agree, Pikeville dominated the game vs Pburg and could've won by more if they'd kept their starters in.

I do think the playbook was condensed for the game. I think your "other weapons" would include vertical routes. McNamee was not even targeted once vs Pburg and now that Dials is more comfortable I think they'll expand the passing game more.

Agree. Dials is actually more accurate at throwing the ball than Austin Charles was last season. Imo, we may see a little more of that against Letcher, not to take anything away from him; however, Dials is just more proficient in passing.