Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central @ Pikeville Prediction

Letcher County Central at Pikeville 1 member has voted

  1. 1. Letcher County Central at Pikeville

    • Letcher County Central (1-0)
      0%
      0
    • Pikeville (1-0)
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off victories look to make it 2 - 0 after they hook up next Saturday evening in the last game of the Pike Co. Bowl. Who wins this one?

Pikeville picked up right where they left off last regular season in their opener last week with a very impressive 43-6 win over Prestonsburg. This week Pikeville takes on 5A opponent Letcher County Central in the Pike County Bowl. Letcher County Central posted a solid win in their opener last week but Pikeville will be a whole different challenge. It is getting close to 2 years since Pikeville lost a regular season game. Can Letcher County Central do anything to stop Pikeville? Will this be a close contest or will Pikeville roll over another opponent?

  • Author

Imo, Pikeville wins in a close one. The Panthers were hitting on all cylinders in every aspect of the game last Friday evening. Pikeville's not a one dimensional team by any stretch. Pugh is a pure beast, no doubt. However, I really don't think Coach Mac tipped his hand to reveal other weapons at his disposal. PIKEVILLE - 42

Letcher Central - 35

Imo, Pikeville wins in a close one. The Panthers were hitting on all cylinders in every aspect of the game last Friday evening. Pikeville's not a one dimensional team by any stretch. Pugh is a pure beast, no doubt. However, I really don't think Coach Mac tipped his hand to reveal other weapons at his disposal. PIKEVILLE - 42

Letcher Central - 35

 

I agree, Pikeville dominated the game vs Pburg and could've won by more if they'd kept their starters in.

I do think the playbook was condensed for the game. I think your "other weapons" would include vertical routes. McNamee was not even targeted once vs Pburg and now that Dials is more comfortable I think they'll expand the passing game more.

  • Author
I agree, Pikeville dominated the game vs Pburg and could've won by more if they'd kept their starters in.

I do think the playbook was condensed for the game. I think your "other weapons" would include vertical routes. McNamee was not even targeted once vs Pburg and now that Dials is more comfortable I think they'll expand the passing game more.

Agree. Dials is actually more accurate at throwing the ball than Austin Charles was last season. Imo, we may see a little more of that against Letcher, not to take anything away from him; however, Dials is just more proficient in passing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.