3 Marines Stop Gunman On Paris Train

Clyde

Can't be true. Are citizens allowed to own guns in Paris?

You nailed it TAC. Amazes me the number of people who think disarming a country will better protect and maintain safety.

The bad guys will always find away to arm themselves and impose their will on un armed innocents. An armed nation is the great deterrent!

Glad these men stepped up and averted a great tragedy. They've earned free wine, cheese, and baguettes for a lifetime...:thumb:

You nailed it TAC. Amazes me the number of people who think disarming a country will better protect and maintain safety.

The bad guys will always find away to arm themselves and impose their will on un armed innocents. An armed nation is the great deterrent!

Glad these men stepped up and averted a great tragedy. They've earned free wine, cheese, and baguettes for a lifetime...:thumb:

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

• 1 month later...

So one of the 3 Marines, who is currently on Dancing with the Stars, is enrolled at the Oregon Community College that just had the shooting.

Now just today, another of them was stabbed and is in critical condition in Sacramento.

Intense, crazy couple months for these guys.

So one of the 3 Marines, who is currently on Dancing with the Stars, is enrolled at the Oregon Community College that just had the shooting.

Now just today, another of them was stabbed and is in critical condition in Sacramento.

Intense, crazy couple months for these guys.

Story I read said he was defending a friend outside of a bar who was in an altercation. It also said he was now in "stable" condition. FWIW.