Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 9 Beechwood 0

Featured Replies

Looks like a pretty rough start for Beechwood. Is this just the growing pains of a new program? I would expect Conner to win with the Striker they have but a result of 9-0 doesn't leave much room for optimism.

ya gotta start somewhere...

 

I'm glad they have a team and they should just concentrate on taking it one step at a time. There will be improvements and these should be noted. It's tough to start something new and they'll take it on the chin for awhile.

I just hope this program doesn't have any negative effects on the football team....

  • Author
I just hope this program doesn't have any negative effects on the football team....

 

Great, here we go again...

So anyone know how many goals Wend scored? That kid can play.

So anyone know how many goals Wend scored? That kid can play.

 

He had 3.

I know this isn't a good game to look at the stats... But was Conner able to out possess and move the ball around freely? Or did they kick the ball and let Wend find it and do the work? I saw both at soccerama and figured this would of been a good game to connect passes and build team chemistry.

Conner was in control most of the game. It was 3 - 0 before Wend scored his first. 6 - 0 at halftime and most starters only played a half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.