Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 1 St Henry 0 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

First game on the new turf. Two teams that played possession ball. Impressed by both.

 

Both teams had chances but CCH goal scored by #13 (Howie ????)

Shouldn't the winning team be listed first?

 

Howie Brandenburg

 

Frosh Colonels looked sharp in their first outing and moved the ball very well, especially considering 5 of the better frosh are on JV.

  • Author

I usually list the home team last......need to read the rules again......

 

Just read it.....doesn't really state that, but the examples gives the wionners first, but their examples could mean the visitors won.....

 

I do see where it was changed.....so will do it going forward....

 

Ready to be enlighted by the Admins......

Shouldn't the winning team be listed first?

 

Howie Brandenburg

 

Frosh Colonels looked sharp in their first outing and moved the ball very well, especially considering 5 of the better frosh are on JV.

 

Who all was moved up to JV? I thought that they weren't moving Frosh up.

Last names only.........Harmeling, Billott, Deimling, Foster....the last one escapes me but I believe it's 5 total. I think someone posted on here stating as fact that frosh don't make JV but 2 of the last 4 years they have moved frosh to JV.

Last names only.........Harmeling, Billott, Deimling, Foster....the last one escapes me but I believe it's 5 total. I think someone posted on here stating as fact that frosh don't make JV but 2 of the last 4 years they have moved frosh to JV.

I would think that Dierig was in the mix as well. Highlands Frosh have St Henry on Thursday and then travel to Park Hills on Monday w Trinity in between. Can't wait to watch all of these.

Yes Dierig is the final one. Looking forward to a great atmosphere tonight.

Yes Dierig is the final one. Looking forward to a great atmosphere tonight.

He has improved by leaps and bounds. Great kid

Shout out to Luke Toebben on CCH's frosh team! His mom is a former St. Thomas Tomcat classmate! Have a great year, Luke!

Yes Dierig is the one I couldn't think of on JV. Tied 1-1 with St. Henry tonite.

Highlands won 2 to 0. Monday will be a good one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.