Bell County/Middlesboro Predictions

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The BLUEGRASSPREPS.COM EKY GAME OF THE WEEK

Neither team looked very good in their Grid-O-Rama performances from all indications.

Will Bell be healthy?

I think the were making sure everyone is 100%. No reason to get them hurt in a scrimmage. They played two 15 a Minute halves. JV played the entire second one last night.

It was 20 min halves. Middlesboro with all they have taken from Bell with entertaining our players and losing one to Bell, will be ready to play. Middlesboro has a lot more speed, Woolum kid has gained a lot of weight, Humfleet can't run the ball every play, Middlesboro in a close one.

Bell and Harlan only played 15 minute halves. Middlesboro played 20, I watched both scrimmages. Bell didn't do much at all they ran basic plays and JV played the entire second half. Bell is a lot bigger and stronger up front they will win the battle in the trenches.

They played 2 15 minute halves. Harlan's varsity score came after a turnover with a few subs in the game for Bell. I think Bell will be fine. Woolum has actually lost a few LB's since last year but I guess it is hard to see with tinted glasses?

And just so you know, I have to pay city and county taxes as well as every other citizens in Middlesboro. We paid just as much for that new turf as anyone. Do not ever put Middlesboro's facilities down again. You are given considerable amounts of aid that Middlesboro does not get. You are a much larger school with a much larger financial need considering how poor the county is.

And just so you know, I have to pay city and county taxes as well as every other citizens in Middlesboro. We paid just as much for that new turf as anyone. Do not ever put Middlesboro's facilities down again. You are given considerable amounts of aid that Middlesboro does not get. You are a much larger school with a much larger financial need considering how poor the county is.

Good. Just saying that Bradner needs some major upgrades it isn't what it used to be sorry if it offends you.

Go Bobcats

Edited by Commander 25

We really appreciate your help in funding our new facilities!!! All the football players from K-12 are benefiting from it.