Braxton Blair (Johnson Central) Signs with Alice Lloyd.

Former Johnson Central Standout Point Guard, Braxton Blair (Class of 2015), will officially sign with Alice Lloyd College Tuesday, August 4th @ 1:00 PM in the Johnson Central High School Library. A news conference will be held to address media as well.

Listed below is some information on Braxton’s impressive career. Braxton won 4 straight 15th Region Crowns as the starting PG at JC.

Braxton Blair (PG, 6’0’’, 185 lbs) finished his career with 1,507 points (8th All Time at JC), 500 assist (1st All Time), 470 rebounds (9th All Time), 238 steals (2nd All Time), and 1 block. Played in 137 games (1st All Time), Started 128 games (2nd All Time), Played 3,762 minutes (1st All time – averaged 27.5 mpg for career). Had 2 career double doubles. Won 4 Consecutive 15th Region Titles (Elite 8 in 2014). Named 2015 15th Region Tournament MVP (4 year All-15th Region Member) among numerous awards.

Braxton had offers from Kentucky Christian, Thomas Moore, ST. Catherines, and Union College. Congratulations Braxton!

Tidbit – Braxton is the son of Kristie and Kevin Blair of Johnson County and is an accomplished amateur boxer, following in his father’s legendary boxing footsteps.

Congrats to young Mr. Blair! :thumb:

Side note: I was part of a small group that helped with some of the relief effort in Johnson County this past Saturday. Our group helped removed inches and inches of mud from a particular home. I spent a few minutes talking Johnson County sports with one of the family members, and he informed me that Braxton Blair had been there helping out a few days before. I have seen Blair play a couple of times and liked what I saw, but hearing that made me think that much more of him.

Well done, young man & best of luck in your college career. :thumb:

Congrats to young Mr. Blair! :thumb:

Side note: I was part of a small group that helped with some of the relief effort in Johnson County this past Saturday. Our group helped removed inches and inches of mud from a particular home. I spent a few minutes talking Johnson County sports with one of the family members, and he informed me that Braxton Blair had been there helping out a few days before. I have seen Blair play a couple of times and liked what I saw, but hearing that made me think that much more of him.

Well done, young man & best of luck in your college career. :thumb:

He is a great kid who will do well at ALC. Coach Hammonds got a good one in Braxton!!

• 2 weeks later...