Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 2015/2016

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Boone County Remember, please be constructive.

Saw them play a few times these past couple weeks and It seems they are young, Not a lot of faces that I recognized and if what I remembered was correct there were only 2 kids that looked familiar to me from the 2016 class that had played over the past few years at Boone.

Saw them play a few times these past couple weeks and It seems they are young, Not a lot of faces that I recognized and if what I remembered was correct there were only 2 kids that looked familiar to me from the 2016 class that had played over the past few years at Boone.

 

Coach McQ will bring back what I would think is his least-experienced team ever at Boone.

They didn't look too bad last weekend at Lawrenceburg allot of new faces. they looked better than you would expect

Coach McQ always seems to get results out of his players. I agree that they might be down this year but expect some of the younger guys to step up and only get better for the next couple years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.