Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 13 Fleming County 1

Featured Replies

Another Win for the Devils improving their record to 18-9.

Another spanking for the Panthers. I think its time for Robinson to be moving on

  • Author
Another spanking for the Panthers. I think its time for Robinson to be moving on

 

Maybe he just needs a few assistants to help. I noticed last night he was entirely by himself. Fleming also looks like they may have some younger players.

Maybe he just needs a few assistants to help. I noticed last night he was entirely by himself. Fleming also looks like they may have some younger players.

 

 

Fleming is very young but have some talent. The kids dont respect Robinson and thats a problem. He has had some past teams that should have done well but didnt because of the lack of respect. There are some kids that dont play because they dont like the man.

Play 2 Win,

 

Thanks for posting all of the Russell scores and stats. I can't come to alot of the games because of my games but you've kept me informed and I greatly appreciate it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.