Clark Co. 4 Bath Co. 3

Clark 4 - Bath 3. GRC with an uninspired effort at home. They did set two starters and and did not throw any pitchers from regular rotation but the effort wasn't there. Nice effort from Bath. If not for a couple of errors by Bath the outcome may have been different. Nice job by Bath's pitcher and Trusty at 2nd/. Bath also hit the ball well . They probably had more base hits than GRC.I liked Bath's grit. They were not intimidated by the big team.Seemed like great kids too. Hat's off to them.

Was told by some of the players yesterday at school that the JV would see alot of action in this game... trying to get them as much experience as possible, and rest some of the starters. I was not suprised in the score. Had the double game the day before and Johnson Central and Powell Co up next this week. Smart move by Coach.IMO.

How is the John Michael Turner from Harrison County doing for the Cards? Has he been contributing any? I wish him the best of luck, he's a really good kid.

Didn't know he was from Harrison. He made front page of the sports section yesterday of the Winchester Sun on scoring a run.