Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Emerging Coaches

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top JV or freshmen coaches in the area that you think could be a varsity coach somewhere? Who is the next Coach Gray that could make the jump and help a program?

I'm hesitant to respond because I'll leave some good coaches out. But...

 

Joe Aylor - Conner

John Roberts - Cooper

John Reynolds - Highlands

Krohman - Boone

Rottinghaus - Dixie

 

Guarantee I've left some off that should be included.

Coach Scheid has to be mentioned...

Just won the KCAC State Championship for the first time in Calvary Christian's history for any boy's sport...

Congrats Coach!

Coach Scheid has to be mentioned...

Just won the KCAC State Championship for the first time in Calvary Christian's history for any boy's sport...

Congrats Coach!

 

Good dude. Good coach.

Good dude. Good coach.

Yep, I know he's coaching Varsity, but his team is so young... I count it as a fresh/JV squad... :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.