Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Dad

Featured Replies

I'm trying yo locate a Dixie football player's dad on this site.I beleave his son is a linebaker for Dixie.I think his last name is Benson .Any help?

Not sure you can do that

You might wanna check the rules

 

I watched him play and I'm a Dixie dad does that count

You can't reveal someone's BGP identity on here, either publicly or privately.

 

If you are just looking for contact information for this gentleman then maybe somebody could to PM or email it to you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.