March 31, 201511 yr https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=116&v=5wxzJsBmdd8 Hacker Group Anonymous Threatens Israel With ‘Electronic Holocaust’ Cyber activist group Anonymous has released an internet video which threatens Israel with an “electronic Holocaust” on April 7, in a massive cyber attack planned to fall just over a week before Holocaust Remembrance Day on April 16, known in Israel as Yom HaShoah. The video shows a masked figure in a suit and tie delivering a prepared statement, warning that the group will eradicate Israel from cyberspace “for... crimes in the Palestinian territories”. “We will erase you from cyberspace in our electronic Holocaust,” says the video’s masked figure. "As we did many times, we will take down your servers, government websites, Israeli military websites, and Israeli institutions."
March 31, 201511 yr Author Removing my political opinions about the situation between Israel and Palestine, I don't like this at all. Anonymous isn't even close to being an political power, yet they think they have the right to get involved in the international political scene.
March 31, 201511 yr I will repeat my stance from the last thread on this group. I will never say anything negative about them online and I'm sure they are all very nice people.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.