Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming Co. Coaching Update

Featured Replies

I heard from A very reliable source that they had narrowed the search down to Chris Trusty and someone from Tennessee. Heard there would be A decision made today or tomorrow..

I hope Coach Trusty gets the job. Nothing against the guy from Tenn., I know nothing about him, but I think Trusty would be a good choice and has put his time in at Morgan Co.

 

Might make the Morgan vs Fleming games a little more interesting for the fans of those schools. There hasn't been a lot of intensity from the crowd for this game in the recent past and this could help.

I also would like to see Coach Trusty get a chance! I feel like he is a hard worker, knows the game and really cares about kids, and his community! I think he would serve any school extremely well. His JV teams at Morgan Co. always played hard and were very classy! They were a good representation of their school, and coaches!!

A Morehead radio station is reporting this morning that Fleming County will name the coach from Tennessee at a news conference Saturday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.