Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wyoming 71 Boise State 66

Featured Replies

I watched this one along with Buckeyes game.

Boise State(25-8, 14-4 MW) played well at times, but the Cowboys(24-9, 11-7 MW) played well more and came away with the win.

 

 

Both teams deserve a ticket to the Big Dance I.M.O.

I really like watching Wyoming and hope they make the tournament. They played a stretch without Larry Nance Jr., who was out with mono, and have been a top 25 team at plenty of points this season. I think they could beat a number of teams that people don't realize.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.