Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pretty good read on Dominique Hawkins

Featured Replies

Good article. He's a good kid from everything I can tell and I'd bet a good teammate.

 

“I don’t like losing,” he said. “If I get to play 40 minutes and lose, I’m going to feel bad about myself. If I play five minutes and win, I’m going to feel better. I just want to get to the ultimate goal and win a national championship.”

 

I bet if he keeps working hard that he'll see some more minutes his junior and senior season for the Cats. But, we may still see some of him this year, as a energy guy off the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.