Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart VS Simon Kenton March 18th

Featured Replies

Predictions?? Who wins and Why? I know it's early but let's get these polls started!! :popcorn:

Predictions?? Who wins and Why? I know it's early but let's get these polls started!! :popcorn:

 

Is this game being played on Brossart's pond or SK's?

Is this game being played on Brossart's pond or SK's?

 

If it's at Simon Kenton I can see this one possibly being played. Besides having the BEST field in NKY, bar none, Jeff and Paul will do what it takes to get this one in. Some college fields to come close to SK's.

  • Author

I'm sure if our field wasn't playable we would make the trip. Hopefully we will see the dirt soon.

I spoke with BBHS Head Coach and got a look at the new sod for this year. Field is impressive. Biggest potential downfall will be the outfield as it lays a little low in places. I do know that the BBHS Grounds Crew was working the field a week ago in between storms.

 

As much diamond dry that is on that field from last year it may be dry mid-week this week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.