2nd Region finally gets under way today

Things finally get under way at Union County today. Hopkinsville and Caldwell County get things started at 2. University Heights and Trigg County play the second game. Henderson County and Crittenden County play the first game tomorrow at 6, followed by Madisonville and Webster County

Things finally get under way at Union County today. Hopkinsville and Caldwell County get things started at 2. University Heights and Trigg County play the second game. Henderson County and Crittenden County play the first game tomorrow at 6, followed by Madisonville and Webster County

Brackets changed so Hendo fans could attend girls final today at 2:00. Hopkinsville plays today, Hendo tomorrow with winners playing Tuesday night, advantage to the Tigers.

Brackets changed so Hendo fans could attend girls final today at 2:00. Hopkinsville plays today, Hendo tomorrow with winners playing Tuesday night, advantage to the Tigers.

Not really. I think Henderson will be able to pull away and rest the starters, but I don't like how they split the brackets. I feel like they could moved the girls and had games all day for the boys and Semi's tomorrow and championship Tuesday.