March 5, 201511 yr Let me preface this by saying that Grandpa is a diehard Ohio State fan, but we made an agreement many years ago that said he'd cheer for our Wildcats in basketball if I cheered for his Buckeyes in football. It's just another reason I love sports cause it keeps us close and we talk pretty often throughout both seasons. We discussed the Wildcats tonight and here is a few of his comments: It is unreal how he (Calipari) can get them to buy in and play team basketball. He’s at least ¾ psychologist. I don't know how he can get all those kids to play the way they need to play. They are so unselfish and they do whatever the team needs to win. If they aren’t going to lose last night (against UGA), they aren’t going to lose. That’s the worst they played all season and they still turned it on when they needed too and won on the road in a conference game by 8. It’s gonna take a team playing way over their head to make a run and beat them. They are so special and fun to watch. When those Harrisons are playing good basketball, watch out! Hope they get it done for you buddy.
March 5, 201511 yr Author I only started this thread to get a like from gold sunrise in the morning when she checks BGP. I bet I get one for the original post and one for this one too. But for real, thought it might be interesting to see what non-UK fans are saying about the Cats.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.