Taylor County 84 Adair County 54 (20th District Final)

Taylor County remains undefeated against 5th Region teams as they enter the 5th Region Tournament.

Bardstown having won the 19th district also enters the 5th Region Tournament undefeated against 5th Region teams.

Something's gotta give.

Quentin Goodin became the all time leading scorer at Taylor County late in the game.

Does anybody know if the previous #1 scorer was Clem Haskins? I know Clem played his HS ball there and we all know what a successful pro career he had. I was just wondering if that was who it was and if he was at the game to share his congratulations with Q? Regardless scoring more than Clem Haskins puts him above elite company in that regard.

Does anybody know if the previous #1 scorer was Clem Haskins? I know Clem played his HS ball there and we all know what a successful pro career he had. I was just wondering if that was who it was and if he was at the game to share his congratulations with Q? Regardless scoring more than Clem Haskins puts him above elite company in that regard.

Admittedly I know next to nothing about a Taylor County history but I was told the previous all time scoring leader was Ken Hatcher.

Clem played at Campbellsville Durham through 1961, his sophomore year. Played his last two years at Taylor County, so not the school's (previous) all-time leading scorer.

Thanks Q & Broadcaster. Next question if you know is how many points was Clem averaging his last two years. I am curious how high up the list he was even though he did it in only two seasons. If you know, thanks.