Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen City Classic

Featured Replies

Thanks for all the updates. :ylsuper: Good luck to all the teams today and hope they get all the games in. Look for more updates today....:thumb:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only supposed to be a high of 51 tomorrow with AM showers. If it were to rain the games out I would think that is what they will do.

Well here it is about 75 and the sun is shining.

The Leslie/Seneca game was rained out today. It will be played tomorrow @ Hazard @ 12:00. The winner of that game will play the winner of the Powell/Perry Central game later that night.

 

Good Luck Eagles!

The Leslie/Seneca game was rained out today. It will be played tomorrow @ Hazard @ 12:00. The winner of that game will play the winner of the Powell/Perry Central game later that night.

 

Good Luck Eagles!

 

The Leslie/Seneca game was canceled today. I think the rest of the tournament has been canceled due to the weather conditions. I'm not sure if it will be made up or not.

Does anyone know if they got this in Friday and Saturday before the storms hit? (Or any of the games) Thanks

The rest of the tournament will still be held

 

Leslie plays Seneca @ Leslie Monday evening @ 5:30.

 

If Leslie wins then they will be in the championship game I believe.

 

If Leslie loses by less than 6 then they are still in the championship game.

 

Who is in the other semi final game?

I know they didnt get the Leslie/Seneca game in. That game will be played on Monday @ 5:30 @ Leslie.

 

If Leslie wins then they are in the championship game I believe

 

If Leslie loses by 6 or less then I still believe there in the championship game

Does anyone know if they got this in Friday and Saturday before the storms hit? (Or any of the games) Thanks

 

Who are all the teams left ?

The rest of the tournament will still be held

 

Leslie plays Seneca @ Leslie Monday evening @ 5:30.

 

If Leslie wins then they will be in the championship game I believe.

 

If Leslie loses by less than 6 then they are still in the championship game.

 

Who is in the other semi final game?

This is surprisng. How is this going to effect other teams schedules? Will the teams left in the tourney have to cancel their games that were orginally scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday?

This is surprisng. How is this going to effect other teams schedules? Will the teams left in the tourney have to cancel their games that were orginally scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday?

 

I'm not sure...And I'm not atually 100% positive on all the info I gave but I believe that's how it's going to work.

The tournament is now over. Leslie does not play Seneca today.

 

Leslie plays Knott County @ Leslie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.