Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona @ Stanford Updates

Featured Replies

Good game, Tarecizinski is starting to assert himself in the 2nd Half.

 

Stanford leads by 3 with about 15:00 remaining.

  • Author

Feels like Arizona is starting to land some body blows.

  • Author

I know I'm kind of out there at times, but I really wonder what goes through Bill Walton's head sometimes.

Yep, 'Zona is starting to pull away some.

 

Agree with you on Walton. But I like hearing him call games because of the random dumb things he says.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.