Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe B. Hall Classic

Featured Replies

I know it's coming up this weekend. Does anyone have a list of teams that are playing and times?

1:30 - Lincoln Co. (12th Reg.) vs. Campbell Co. (10th Reg.)

3:15 - Lou. Trinity (7th Reg.) vs. Cov. Holmes (9th Reg.)

5:00 - Knott Central (14th Reg.) vs. Hopkinsville (2nd Reg.)

6:45 - Madison Central (11th Reg.) vs. Owensboro (3rd Reg.)

8:30 - Montgomery Co. (10th Reg.) vs. Rowan Co. (16th Reg.)

 

Per-mcraycraft

Good lineup of games. I'm thinking I might drive the one hour trip from where I live to Mt Sterling to watch some of these games. Especially want to see Knott Central vs Hopkinsville.

I hope the snow chances for Saturday is mostly rain. Some great games scheduled and I am particularly interested in the Knott County Central-Hopkinsville matchup.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.