Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 60 Franklin County 55

Featured Replies

Wasn't the best Frankfort has played lately, but the came away with the win. Jalen Washington and Travis Skelton both 18 point.

 

Hats off to Franklin Co. they controlled the tempo and battled hard.

Forgive my ignorance, but I saw photos of the game and noticed Frankfort played in royal blue and Carolina blue. Have they been wearing these jerseys all season long and is what is the reason for the added blue color and no orange?

Forgive my ignorance, but I saw photos of the game and noticed Frankfort played in royal blue and Carolina blue. Have they been wearing these jerseys all season long and is what is the reason for the added blue color and no orange?

 

I believe this is the first time they have worn those jerseys this season. I know 3-4 years ago they used them as JV jerseys. I believe they just wanted to do something different. I don't expect it to be a full time thing for road games.

  • Author

The uniform if not mistaken was an error on the company a few years ago. The company just told them to keep them. For some reason the kids like wearing them. So I think the coach allowed them to wear the uniform.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.