Inherent Vice

I want to see it because I love Juaquin Phoenix and think he is one of the best actors of our generation. I just don't understand what it is about.

We went just because of Jauquin, and I really liked his character. He's a brain fried, pot smoking, private investigator that some really strange situations happen to.

It's hard to explain this movie, it's weird in a Big Lebowski kind of way. The people who like it are going to love it, others are going to shake their heads and say what the heck did I just watch?

We went just because of Jauquin, and I really liked his character. He's a brain fried, pot smoking, private investigator that some really strange situations happen to.

It's hard to explain this movie, it's weird in a Big Lebowski kind of way. The people who like it are going to love it, others are going to shake their heads and say what the heck did I just watch?

I loved Pulp Fiction, is it that type of weird or is it hard to follow?

I consider myself a pretty smart, well-read guy... and Thomas Pynchon's storytelling is darn near impossible for me to follow. I can only imagine what it looks like on film, especially with Paul Thomas Anderson's weird aesthetic running through the thing.

If I can get through the strange narrative stuff, I'm sure I'll really like this. Hopefully going later this week.

I loved Pulp Fiction, is it that type of weird or is it hard to follow?

I loved Pulp Fiction too. IMO this is a different kind of weird.

For a good chunk of the movie you're pretty clueless as to what and why things are happening. And in the end, some of it still makes no sense as to why it was there anyway.

I really just want someone else to go watch it and tell me what they think.

I loved Pulp Fiction too. IMO this is a different kind of weird.

For a good chunk of the movie you're pretty clueless as to what and why things are happening. And in the end, some of it still makes no sense as to why it was there anyway.

I really just want someone else to go watch it and tell me what they think.

I may have to pass until redbox then lol.

Don't like spending $10 on a movie that I leave having no idea what I just saw.

I may have to pass until redbox then lol.

Don't like spending $10 on a movie that I leave having no idea what I just saw.

It's not a movie that requires the big screen, no special effects or anything like that.

So, unless you're one of those people who just likes to see it at the movies, waiting for redbox is probably a good idea.

Like I said though. I like Jauquin's charactor a lot. The movie falls in the artsy-fartsy catagory which all of the awards people like. Would not be at all surprised if he gets an Oscar nomination for his role.