JK Rowling attacks Murdoch for tweet blaming all Muslims for Charlie Hebdo deaths

HOMELESS CAMEL

JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books, has condemned and mocked the tweet from Rupert Murdoch which insisted that even peaceful Muslims must bear responsibilities for jihadi attacks.

“I was born Christian. If that makes Rupert Murdoch my responsibility, I’ll auto-excommunicate,” she tweeted on Sunday.

The News Corp boss’s tweet on Saturday morning said that “maybe most Moslems” were peaceful but all must be held responsible “until they recognise and destroy their growing jihadist cancer”.

JK Rowling attacks Murdoch for tweet blaming all Muslims for Charlie Hebdo deaths | Books | The Guardian

How The Media Treated Muslims Who Condemned Extremist Violence | Blog | Media Matters for America

Interesting read. Let's say the Muslims are promoting the message of condemnation, but it does not get legs in the media like terrorists actions...what can change?

It's not "Let's say", they are condemning the violent acts, it's just the media doesn't want to hear it, and most won't let the public know. Heck, even CNN, with Don Lemon, asking his guest if they support ISIS? Isn't that like some host asking a Christian if they support Westboro Baptist? When no Christian group support them. Actually it's a heck of a lot worse of a question.