January 9, 201511 yr The Flyers shot 56% from the floor, including 14 of 24 from trey land (58%). I like the way they passed the ball around that diamond and 1 that the Bonnies were running. Why St. B didn't stay out of that thing when Dayton started lighting up the threes, is beyond me, but they kept going back to it.
January 9, 201511 yr I don't know when the other shoe is liable to drop on this thing, but for now I'm really enjoying the ride. 5-0 since tossing those two dunderheads out of school. Shooting really well and moving the ball on offense better than any Dayton team I can remember. This group is already drawing comparisons among UD fans to Don Donoher's "Mighty Mites" from 1983-84 that were similarly height-deficien but managed to use the tools they did have effectively to win games (having future all-time UD scoring leader Roosevelt Chapman as one of those tools didn't hurt). Those guys ended up in a regional final against Georgetown which was a remarkable feat back then and would be downright amazing now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.