Josh Boston new Head Coach at Union County

woodsrider

Great to hear. Josh will do well...much deserved for sure. A heck of a coach in their own back yard who can be there the entire off season and start developing relationships with the boys.

He and Union will do well. Sounds like the support there is great...for starters, I think Carter had been the Asst. Super as well as being the HFC (that's almost unheard of).

That district sure is going to be fun to watch on how it plays out. I think it goes w/out saying that Tilghman will be the yearly favorite, but the 2-4 seeds will be headaches for their cross district.

Great to hear. Josh will do well...much deserved for sure. A heck of a coach in their own back yard who can be there the entire off season and start developing relationships with the boys.

He and Union will do well. Sounds like the support there is great...for starters, I think Carter had been the Asst. Super as well as being the HFC (that's almost unheard of).

That district sure is going to be fun to watch on how it plays out. I think it goes w/out saying that Tilghman will be the yearly favorite, but the 2-4 seeds will be headaches for their cross district.

I think it is a good hire for Union but I wonder why he would want the job. If he was looking, I think he could have found a better situation. Union is a hard place to coach, really not as much support as one might think. Union would maybe have beaten Fort Campbell this year to finish 4th in the district as the Falcons were down. Union probably the four seed on a year to year average. The cross district is weak with E-Town a possible exception. I too like Boston and wish him luck, he will probably need it. Even a good coach has to have the athletes and support.

I think it is a good hire for Union but I wonder why he would want the job. If he was looking, I think he could have found a better situation. Union is a hard place to coach, really not as much support as one might think. Union would maybe have beaten Fort Campbell this year to finish 4th in the district as the Falcons were down. Union probably the four seed on a year to year average. The cross district is weak with E-Town a possible exception. I too like Boston and wish him luck, he will probably need it. Even a good coach has to have the athletes and support.

Henderson County didn't have athletes or support?